The annual London Forum has been held since 2017 at the initiative and with the support of the company, together with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in order to raise awareness among bona fide investors about the investment opportunities of the Kyrgyz Republic. Initially, the idea of holding the forum was supported by the current President of the Kyrgyz Republic, Sooronbai Jeenbekov, as the Prime Minister.
The Third London Forum is organized with the active participation and support of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in the United Kingdom and is coordinated jointly with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic, and the Investment Promotion and Protection Agency of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The delegation from the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in the forum will be represented at a high level in the following composition:
• Boronov K.A. - First Deputy Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Imanaliev D.Sh. - Head of the Strategic Development, Economics and Finance Policy Department of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Busurmankulov E.B. - Deputy Head of the Government Office of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Mukanbetov S.T. - Minister of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Shumkarbek Adilbek uulu - Director of the Investment Promotion and Protection Agency of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Maksat Damir uulu - Director of the Tourism Department of the Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Eshaliev K.J. –Head of Chatkal District State Administration;
• Representatives of Kyrgyzstan’s business community.
The program of the event includes the presentation and discussion of investment opportunities in the main areas of economic development, such as the mining industry, information technologies, the banking and financial sector, tourism and regional development.
Representatives of investment institutions and businesses from both sides are expected to participate in the forum, which will undoubtedly contribute to the implementation of joint projects in the future.
Please confirm participation by the link: http://devsite.london/chaarat/2019_oct/