Entrepreneurs raised various issues that they face in their activities, and offered recommendations for resolving them:
- Assistance in the development of mountain tourism not only in Karakol, but also in Ak-Say and other regions;
- Reduction in the rates of the Social Fund for the regions, in particular cooperatives;
- Stimulating the development of agricultural cooperatives;
- Raising the VAT threshold for regional entrepreneurs;
- Simplification of access of entrepreneurs to financial resources, including the Development Fund of the Issyk-Kul oblast;
- Simplification of the procedure for obtaining permits for construction;
- Accessibility of organizations for certification and declaration of food products;
and other issues related to the activities of municipal services.
Last week Committee Deputy Chairman of the, IBC head Askar Sydykov, with the participation of representatives of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Business Development and Investment Council under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, held meetings in the cities of Issyk-Kul and Naryn regions.