In the morning, Committee Deputy Chairman, IBC Head Askar Sydykov, together with representatives of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Investment Council, held a meeting with the business community of the Naryn oblast.
The meeting was attended by entrepreneurs of the processing industry, tourism sector, trade, etc. During the discussion, business representatives offered their recommendations on:
• Sale of agricultural, meat and dairy products including in large trading networks of the country;
• Promotion of Kyrgyzstan as a tourism destination country abroad including through diplomatic missions;
• Expanding and development of the digitalization of fiscal procedures including the simplification of obtaining electronic digital signatures for taxpayers of the Naryn oblast;
• Access to financial resources including investment funds for processing enterprises;
• Simplifying of the procedure for obtaining licenses for non-metallic minerals, mineral and underground waters;
• Expanding of the sale points of needlework products including through electronic commerce;
and other recommendations for improving state regulation of the business.
The meeting sponsored by the University of Central Asia was held at the UCA Naryn campus.