GKPEN submits for public discussion a draft NLA on the Rules for the protection and use of mineral resources in the development of mineral deposits
The State Committee for Industry, Energy and Subsoil Use of the Kyrgyz Republic (GKPEN) submits for public discussion a draft Government resolution “On approval of the Rules for the protection and use of subsoil in the development of mineral deposits of the Kyrgyz Republic”
The draft legal act is designed to:
- Establish common requirements for the rational and integrated use of minerals and the protection of mineral resources;
- Implement orders of the Office of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 13, 2019;
- Implement the Decision of the Security Council of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 30, 2019;
The draft legal regulation is to establish:
- State supervision of the protection of subsoil within the boundaries of geological, mining and land allotments;
- State control over the use and protection of mineral resources in the geological study and industrial development of mineral resources;
- A set of measures to ensure the protection of mineral resources and the rational use of minerals;
- Requirements for the use of technologies in the development of mineral resources that do not pose a threat to the health and safety of workers and the public, as well as irreparable damage to the environment and loss of mineral reserves.
Parliament Committee approves the first reading of the bill aimed at delimiting credit information
On December 3, the Parliament Committee on Constitutional Legislation, Government, Judicial Legal Issues and the Rules considered the draft law “On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Kyrgyz Republic (Laws “On Exchange of Credit Information ”,“On State Registration of Rights to Real Estate and transactions with it ”,“On the Social Fund of the Kyrgyz Republic”, the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic)”.
The bill proposes to distinguish positive credit information and negative credit information. The bill provides for a reduction in the period of storage of negative credit information in the database of the credit bureau from 7 to 5 years, while positive credit information will be stored for 7 years.
The Ministry of Finance submits for public discussion a draft NLA on the procurement of products from domestic producers by direct conclusion of an agreement
The Finance Ministry submits for public discussion a draft Government resolution “On the procurement of products from domestic producers by the method of direct conclusion of the contract.”
The resolution was developed in order to support domestic producers who fully produce goods in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with national quality standards, as well as the rational use of budgetary funds during public procurement by procuring organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The Parliament passes the first reading of the bill on the consequences of tobacco consumption
On December 5, the MPs adopted first reading of the following bills:
- “On Amendments to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Enactment of the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic”. The initiator is the Government, Resolution No. 564 of 10/22/19.
- “On protecting the health of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic from the effects of tobacco consumption and exposure to ambient tobacco smoke (aerosol)”.